Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Widget HTML #1

(DOWNLOAD) "Out Of Line" by Juliana Conners " Book PDF Kindle ePub Free

Out Of Line

📘 Read Now     📥 Download


eBook details

  • Title: Out Of Line
  • Author : Juliana Conners
  • Release Date : January 02, 2018
  • Genre: Romantic Comedy,Books,Romance,
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : 2286 KB

Description

She's about to be off limits. But nothing stops me from taking what I want. 


Taylor and I go way back. She and my kid sister Chelsea are best friends.

We hooked up before I graduated and left to play ball.

I gave her her very first O.

Now I'm back in town, because my dad is about to marry Taylor's mom.

I convince her we need to have one more roll in the hay.

For old time's sake. Before we become step siblings.

I didn't realize how good the forbidden fruit would taste, though.

Now I know I can't get enough of it.

F*ck the rules. I'll eat until I have my fill.


But what if my heart still craves more? 


Out of Line is a full length standalone steamy romance with no cheating, no cliffhangers and a happily ever after. Bonus content is included for your continued reading pleasure!


Download Free Books "Out Of Line" PDF ePub Kindle